- 2 scoops or 8 tbsp Quaker Instant / Quick Cook Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 2 1/4 cups Water
- 4 tbsps Tuna, mashed well
- 4 tbsps Corn kernels, boiled
- 4 tbsps Carrot, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Spinach, boiled
- 10 Basil leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 stalks Spring onion, sliced
- Cook Quaker Instant / Quick Cook Oat with hot water until the porridge thickens and is cooked.
- Add tuna, corn, carrot, spinach, basil leaves and salt and cook well for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Dish out and serve garnished with spring onions.