- 2 scoops or 8 tablespoons Quaker® Quick Cook Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 1 tablespoon 100% Cocoa
- 1/2 cup nut milk - soy, almond, coconut, pili, hazelnut or macadamia milk
- 1 egg, medium
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packets of stevia sweetener
- Pomace or Light Olive Oil
- Maple Syrup or Honey (optional)
- Strawberries (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, brush olive oil to coat the pan evenly.
- Lift the pan and pour about 1/2 cup of the batter into the center. Tilt the pan to spread the batter. Cook for about a minute or until it is golden underneath.
- Flip and cook the other side for around 30 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with honey, maple syrup or strawberries.