- 8 tablespoons Quaker® Quick Cook Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
- Berries or tropical fruits
- Make chia pudding. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup coconut milk, vanilla extract and 1/2 tablespoon honey. Stir in chia seeds. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow chia seeds to bloom.
- Make choco oats. In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1/2 tablespoon honey, cocoa powder and salt. Stir in oats.
- In a glass or mason jar, layer chia pudding and oats. Top with shredded coconut, cocoa nibs and fruits. Refrigerate overnight.