- 2 scoops or 8 tbsp Quaker Instant / Quick Cook Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 Chicken breast, boiled, sliced
- 1/4 inch Ginger, Diced finely
- 1 stalk Lemon grass
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Unsaturated cooking oil
- Saute ginger and lemon grass in oil.
- Add chicken slices, stock powder, fish sauce, pepper and salt.
- Add water to the mixture and bring it boil.
- Mix Quaker Instant/Quick Cook Oat to the boiled soup and cook until the porridge thickens.
- Dish out and serve immediately.