- 2 scoops or 8 tbsp Quaker Rolled Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 1/2 cup Low-fat milk
- 2/3 cup Low-fat yogurt
- 1/8 tsp Almond extract
- 1/2 cup Mango, diced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
Adjusted liquid in the recipe (milk and yogurt) so that the oats would properly hydrate overnight.
- Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk and low-fat yogurt.
- Mix in almond extract. Add a layer of mango.
- Top off with a drizzle of honey and chia seeds.
- Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later.
Let steep for at least 8 hours in a refrigerator 4°C or colder. Best to eat within 24 hours.