- 8 tablespoons Quaker® Quick Cook Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 unpeeled apple, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring apple juice, water, and maple syrup to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Stir in oats, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add apples. Mix well. Cook for 3-5 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with walnuts.