- 2 scoops or 8 tbsp QuickCook / Instant / Rolled Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 150 g Plain Rice Flour
- 60 g Wheat Flour
- 300 g (6 whole) Ripe Banana
- 20 g White Sugar
- 50ml Cooking Oil
- 6 serving portions (2pcs)
- Strain wheat and rice flour and put in a mixing bowl. Add some water to make a thick and fine mix. Add oatmeal, sugar and more water to a fine thick liquid.
- Leave it rest for 30 minutes.
- Peel and halve the bananas lengthwise. Put them in a nylon bag and use a rolling pin or knife to make them flat.
- Dip and coat the banana slices in the flour mix.
- Heat the cooking oil and deep fry the banana slices till golden brown.
- Take it out and coat it again with the flour mix and fry again to get a puffy shape and golden colour.
- Take out and use kitchen towel to get rid of excess oil. Serve hot. (You may sprinkle some white sesame in the flour mix to give it a better appearance).