- 2 scoops or 8 tbsp Quick Cook or Instant Oatmeal
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Cooking Oil
- 5 g (1/2 tbsp) Minced garlic (for sauteing)
- 30 g (1/4 cup) Chopped onions
- 125 g (1 cup) Chicken Breast, small cube cuts
- 750 - 1000 ml (3 to 4 cups) Water
- 19 ml (1 1/4 tbsp) Fish Sauce, to taste
- 1.25 g (1/4 tsp) Ground pepper
- 20 g (2 tbsp) Minced garlic, for toasted garlic
- 10 g (1 tbsp) Minced ginger
- 240 g (4 pcs) Hardboiled egg
- 20 ml (4 pcs) Calamansi or 1 pc of lemon
- Heat oil in casserole. Sauté ginger, garlic, onion, and chicken breast cubes.
- Add 3 to 4 cups of water and bring to boil.
- Add oatmeal and cook to desired thickness then season with fish sauce and ground pepper.
- Sprinkle toasted garlic and spring onion.
- Serve hot with hardboiled egg and calamansi or lemon juice.