- 2 scoops or 8 tbsp Quaker Instant Oats
(scooper is provided in this kit)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsps Unsaturated cooking oil
- 1 Small onion, Chopped finely
- 1/2 Small tomato, Chopped finely
- 1/4 Hard tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 Stalk of spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 pieces Lettuce
- 1 or 2 slice Whole Wheat Bread
- Mix Quaker Instant Oat, eggs, pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a non-stick pan, add oil, add onion and tomato and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add tofu and spring onion and stir well.
- Add oat mixture and cover and cook over a simmering flame.
- When the mixture thickens, stir well.
- Arrange lettuce on a slice of bread, and dish out the scrambled oat mixture over it and serve hot.